Portable Photosynthesis System Model CI-340 (For Ambient Condition)
* Portable, lightweight, hand held IRGA system.
* Absolute and differential Non-dispersive Infrared Gas Analyser.
* System can be used for both Open as well as Closed system measurement technique.
* The only system available for 9 -erchangeable leaf chamber heads for different types of leaves.
* The Chamber will be directly connected to the analyser, therefore very accurate and fast response.
* Uses Infrared non-contact type leaf temperature sensor, which is most accurate and non-fragile.
* Measures photosynthesis transpiration, stomatal conductance/resistance, CO2 internal concentration, CO2 in, CO2 out, H2O in, H2O out, RH in, RH out, leaf temperature, air temperature, PAR, etc.
* System can be upgraded for measurement of soil respiration and plant canopy photosynthesis with optional attachment.
* System can be upgraded for measurement of modulated chlorophyll fluorescence with optional attachment.
* System can be upgraded for control attachments of CO2 / H2O, Light control, Temperature control & chlorophyll fluorescence for controlled microclimate environmental studies.
For more details Click Here