Root Scanner For Root Growth Monitoring System CI-600
(Non-destructive / In-situ)
Designed to scan living roots in the Soil :
- Linear scanning with no distortion
- Very portable and quick operation
- Allows observing root growth and behavior during an entire growing season
- USB interface to laptop computers for the field operation and image storage
- Zooming into any area of scanned image.
* Scanner resolution : upto 188 million(20,400 x 9,240) pixels super high resolution image(maximum 1200 dpi).
* Scan speed : 5 to 15 seconds
* Interface : USB Port
* Power supply : Rechargeable battery from the computer.
* Scan head dimensions : 34.3 cm long x 6.4 cm diameter
* Standard clear tube dimensions : 6.4 cm inner diameter x 182.9 cm length (2.5 inches x 6 feet)
* Storage memory : at least 40 GB HDD (or latest).
* Weight : Approx. 1 kg without computer.
For more details Click Here